FuseBox F2010MX 10 Way Main Switch RCBO Consumer Unit SPD
FuseBox F2010MX 10 Useable Way RCBO Consumer Unit With SPD
The CP FuseBox range of metal consumer unit and protection devices offers flexible solutions for 18th Edition amendment 2 electrical installations.
The FuseBox main switch consumer unit with a 100A rated MS (Main Switch) incomer and T2 SPD (Surge Protection Device). Surge protection consumer units provide formidable circuit protection against surge and overload. When fitted with additional RCBOs (Residual Current Circuit Breaker with Overload Protection) as an outgoing device, you also get residual current protection.
The fusebox consumer unit range requires additional protection devices such as MCBs (Miniature Circuit Breakers) or RCBOs. RCBO are available in Type A.
The metal consumer unit range from FuseBox are constructed from steel and are 18th Edition compliant. Now available in large double row sizes with up to 29 useable ways.
- Supplied with a 100A MS (Main Switch), busbar and din rail
- Built in T2 Fusebox Surge Protection Device incomer which is MCB protected
- F2010MX 10 Usable Way RCBO consumer unit.
- Captive Screws now standard on the front cover
- Grommet Strip now included
- Label pack
- 18th Edition Regulation Overload and Surge Protection compliant
- Amendment 3 non-combustible, metal enclosure
- The MS takes up 2 modules
- The MCB used to protect the SPD takes up 1 module
- Now includes the ACCF tail clamp with all models apart from the double row 21 and 29 way boards
- 1mm electro-galvanised steel (zinc)
- Earth and neutral terminal bars at the top
- Finish: White RAL9001 powder-coated finish
- Enclosure: Steel
- Approved to: BS EN61439-3
Dimensions - Height 263mm x Width 306mm x Depth 116mm
** See all your essential consumer unit accessories below **