Fusebox AFDD Combined RCBO
FuseBox AFDD (Arc Fault Detection Device) with combined RCBO (Residual Current Circuit Breaker with Overload Protection). These single module devices detect arc faults and help to reduce fires.
ARC Fault Detection Devices are protective devices installed in consumer units to provide protection from arc faults. They use microprocessor technology to analyse the waveform of the electricity being used to detect any unusual signatures which would signify an arc on the circuit. This will cut off power to the affected circuit and could prevent a fire. They are far more sensitive to arcs than conventional circuit protective devices.
- Available in current rating options: 6A, 10A, 16A, 20A, 25A, 32A and 40A.
- Number of poles: 1P+N (Switched)
- Rated voltage (Un/Ac): 230V
- Frequency (Hz): 50/60
- Rated breaking capacity (Icn): 6000A (6kA)
- Tripping characteristics: B CURVE : 3-5In
- Residual current characteristics: TYPE A (AC AND PULSATING DC UP TO 6mA)
- Rated residual operating current (Iδn): 0.03
- Mechanical endurance: 10,000
- IP rating: IP20
- Maximum terminal capacity: 1-16mm² IN L / 1-10mm² OUT N L
- Recommended tightening torque (Nm): 2.5Nm IN L / 1.2Nm OUT N L
- Flying neutral cable length (Mm): 450 (can be cut to suit)
- Overvoltage protection: >285V
- Material: PA6 (Nylon 6)
- Energy limiting class: 3
- Mounting: 35mm Din rail mounting
- Standard: IEC 61009-1, BS EN 62606
- Manufacturer: FuseBox