Kewtech Fire Alarm log Book
Fire Alarm log Book
The Kewtech FIR1LOG Fire Alarm log Book is a complete log book for on site Fire Alarms, gives reference advice and contains all the essential details of your system as well as the fire alarm testing register.
Kewtech FIR1LOG Features
- Stores details of panels and zones
- Stores details of detectors ; alarms
- Keeps a log of your fire alarm testing obligation.
Included in theÂ Kewtech FIR1LOG Fire Alarm log Book
- Site Information
- Alarm Panel Details
- Locations of warning / Detection Devices ; Manual Call Points
- Weekly Testing Schedules
- Fire Extinguisher Asset Register
- Fire Blanket / Hose Reel Register
- Fire Door / Emergency Exit Register
- Extinguisher / Blanket / Hose Reel Service Records
- False Alarm / Maintenance Records
- Staff Training / Fire Drill Records
- Fire Officer Visit Records
- 36 pages complete
A Log Book is part of the necessary documentation for installations conforming to BS 5839: Part 1:2002. The Kewtech FIR1LOG contains everything you need to be compliant.