Cable Scout Camera System
The Cable Scout Cam HD miniature inspection camera with WiFi transmitter is primarily intended for the visual inspection of inaccessible areas such as conduits, shafts, suspended ceilings, or drywall.
Cable Scout+ comes with many useful accessories. Cable Grips are designed to grip objects from the outside and provide a very reliable super fast method for securing pipes and cables to the rods. Just open a grip by compressing the braided sleeving, push it over a cable and let go, the material will contract immediately and establish a tight grip of the cable to the tool.
- Accessory kit includes useful tools as hook, magnet and mirror and a watertight cap.
- System compatibility: Android 4.2 and above, iOS, Windows, Mac
- Splash proof according to IP68 (lens tube only with supplied lens cover)
- View Angle: 70°
- Resolution: 2.0 megapixel
- Cable length:10 m
- Cable type: Semi rigid
- Focal distance: 4-8 cm
- Camera head diameter: 8 mm
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- dimmable LED Light
|Wireless image and video transmission
||8 mini dimmable led lamps
|Save photos & Video to smart device||Yes|
|Supplied With||Inspection camera, hooks, magnet, USB charge cable reflector, waterproof cap